“The best salespeople on the planet will fail if the sales organization is not built to support their success.”Rob Copenhaver, CSL – Outsourced VP of Sales
We build the sales organization infrastructure. Whether sales numbers are disappointing, or sales are skyrocketing to unmanageable levels, having a sound foundation to build your sales organization is the first step to having a successful high-performing and accountable sales organization.
Building the Sales Organization Infrastructure will include:
- Establishing Sales Targets
- Determining the correct mix and number of salespeople
- Crafting Compensation Plans congruent with Organizational Goals
- Developing a well-defined and documented best practices sales process
- Laying out strategies and tactics for sales opportunities at each stage of the process
- Measurement, reporting and dashboards of key leading indicators
- Use of technology to enhance and improve sales efforts
- Establish consistent hiring and on-boarding processes
- Develop mentoring, coaching, and performance improvement processes
- Education of Sales Management to become Sales Leaders
Our satisfied partners say it better than we can:
Rob is a great manager and leader. He understands the sales process and provides just the right amount of management and assistance to achieve success.
Rob has the rare skill-set mix of sales management and direct sales hunter. Understanding the front-lines as well as the back office of the sales organization provides a unique opportunity to understand how successful sales organization operate.
I would highly recommend Rob to lead any sales team and to improve any sales organization
There are a number of processes available, and once our initial assessment is complete, we are able to apply our years of experience implementing processes like:
- Intelligence Leveraging: Use what you’ve got to get what you want
- Automation Consideration: Streamline your sales process through automation
- Adopting a Clear Communication Platform: Find a common language and establish rules of engagement across the team, which will improve your brand, allow you to avoid pitfalls, and create a cohesive working relationship
- Source the Best: Know when it’s time to grow your sales force, and where to find the top talent
- Incentivize: Create a compensation model and reward system for your team that fits your goals and budget
- Set Objectives: Clear goals tell you how much and how fast to grow
- Sales Forecasting: See the dips coming and be ready for the rise
Within these processes, we will guide you to help your whole team set challenging and realistic goals, while giving them the support to continue that forward trajectory. We foster a sense of accountability, while honoring and rewarding their loyalty by teaching your team to work smarter, not harder.
Rob Copenhaver on Why He is Passionate about Being an Outsourced VP of Sales
Any online course can give you a to-do list. We are ready to become part of your team, and we are just as excited as you are to watch it thrive. Let’s not wait another day to build on your success. Contact us online or call OSX Sales Solutions today at 402-858-6246!